[Ccsds-omg-liaison] Draft Agenda for March meeting in Reston, VA, USA

Kizzort, Brad bkizzort at harris.com
Mon Feb 20 22:56:20 UTC 2017

All,

Copied below and attached is the first draft of the SDTF agenda for the OMG meeting in March.  The only fixed time slots at this point are the joint meeting with C4I on Tuesday morning, and the Standardized Spacecraft Schedule RFP discussion and possible vote on Wednesday afternoon.  The meeting room is reserved for Wednesday and Thursday.

As a reminder, the SDTF does not issue a Request For Proposal (RFP).  Issuance must be voted on at the Friday morning plenary of the Domain Technology Committee.  Before it is issued, the SDTF must vote to recommend it, and the Architecture Board must vote to approve it.  The only thing that exists right now is an OMG members-only draft of the RFP for discussion/review as document space/17-02-04.  The draft RFP captures the requirements that a future specification proposal would have to meet.

Brad Kizzort

Tuesday, March 21

Time

0900-1000

Joint Meeting with C4I DTF to discuss ALMAS applicability to space applications

Wednesday, March 22

Time

0900-0915

Welcome & SDTF Overview

0915-1000

Goddard C2MS RFC Status

1000-1015

Morning Break

1000-1030

GEMS JSON RFC Status / XTCE 1.2 Status

1030-1200

Satellite Operations Vocabulary/Ontology RFI responses

Lunch

1400-1530

Standardized Spacecraft Schedule RFP discussion/vote

1530-1545

Afternoon Break

1545-1700

USAF EGS Standards Committee Status

Thursday, March 23

Time

0900-1130

New Business (RFP Drafts and discussion)

1130-1200

Wrap-up and Adjourn

Lunch

1300-1700

XTCE 1.2 RTF and GEMS 1.5 RTF Document Work