[Ccsds-omg-liaison] Draft Agenda for March meeting in Reston, VA, USA

Mario.Merri at esa.int Mario.Merri at esa.int
Sun Feb 26 18:16:36 UTC 2017

Hi Brad,

I hope everything is good with you. I believe you followed the discussion with Jon about the liaison relationship between SDTF and CCSDS. In a nutshell my understanding of this established liaison is to allow the two organisations to reciprocally know the respective plan of work to about duplications and boost synergies. This liaison does not seem to work properly.

Maybe an agenda item could be added so that you can make the SDTF members aware of this. If necessary, I could give via WebEx (or pass you) a presentation with the current CCSDS work plan to increase awareness.

Please let me know.

__Mario