[Ccsds-omg-liaison] OMG Space Information Day

Adrian J. Hooke adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue May 2 13:55:19 EDT 2006

At 10:33 AM 5/2/2006, Simon C Gerry Ctr Det 12/VOC wrote:
>The OMG Space Domain Task Force is planning a Space Information Day
>September 26 at the OMG technical meeting in Anaheim, CA.  (Sept 26)...
>We'd like to extend an invitation to the CCSDS to also present at this event.

Gerry: sounds like a good opportunity. It's unlikely that "CCSDS at large"
will be available, but we should be able to twist the arms of some of the
NASA people (especially Peter Shames and the JPL folk) to come and present
status. Please keep us in the loop with respect to your planning.

We haven't met with the OMG in a while, because our meeting rotations got
out of whack. Looking ahead, I see the following OMG meetings are scheduled:

September 25-29, 2006  OMG Technical Meeting - Anaheim, CA  USA
December 4-8, 2006      OMG Technical Meeting - Washington, DC  USA
March 26-30, 2007       OMG Technical Meeting - Location TBA
June 25-29, 2007        OMG Technical Meeting - Location TBA
September 24-28, 2007   OMG Technical Meeting - Location TBA
December 10-14, 2007    OMG Technical Meeting - Location TBA

As soon as some of those "TBA"s are decided, could you please let us know
to see if we have a match?

Best regards
Adrian