[Ccsds-omg-liaison] OMG Space Information Day

Simon C Gerry Ctr Det 12/VOC Gerry.Simon.ctr at schriever.af.mil
Tue May 2 13:33:32 EDT 2006

The OMG Space Domain Task Force is planning a Space Information Day September 26 at the OMG technical meeting in Anaheim, CA.  (Sept 26)

We want to take advantage of the close proximity of the LA area space industry to help get the word out about the OMG and space standards.

We'd like to extend an invitation to the CCSDS to also present at this event.

We are still very early in the planning phase, but should be wrapping up the agenda at our Boston meeting in June.

Gerry Simon

SDTF Co-Chair