[Ccsds-omg-liaison] OMG Space Information Day

Jon Siegel siegel at omg.org
Tue May 2 13:59:46 EDT 2006

Hi Adrian and Gerry and Kevin, added to list  --

This sounds like a job for meeting master planner Kevin Loughry, so
I've added him to the list. OMG is moving to a 4-meetings/yr schedule
starting in 2007 so things may synch up better but I'll leave it to
Kevin and you guys to figure that out; also the frequency of European
meetings although I know there will be one in the schedule.

So, now you're in touch and can start to work on meetings. Please
keep me in the loop.

   --  Jon Siegel