[Ccsds-omg-liaison] CCSDS/OMG working relationships

Jon Siegel siegel at omg.org
Wed Feb 16 13:12:47 EST 2005

Hi Adrian and everyone  --

Thank you for the invitation, and I will plan to attend in the morning (I
have to give a tutorial all afternoon). But, the things you bring up are
properly in the scope of the chairs and other Space DTF members and not OMG
staff. I've added the chairs to the addressee list. Adrian, is it possible
for you to invite them to the Mgmt Council meeting too?

Thanks!

Jon S.