[Sis-dtn] BPv7 Agency Review RID Resolution results

Robert C Durst durst at mitre.org
Thu Aug 24 16:24:16 UTC 2023

All,

We concluded reviewing the RIDs received on BPv7 in the SIS-DTN meeting
today.  The proposed resolutions are captured in this spreadsheet
<https://cwe.ccsds.org/sis/docs/SIS-DTN/Draft%20Documents/BPv7%20for%20CCSDS
/Agency%20Review%20June%202023/Copy%20of%20BPv7%20Agency%20Review%20RIDS%202
0230823.xlsx?d=wd3de488ebe0f4eea9922091a25f8c843>  on the CWE site.  Please
review these as soon as possible, as we will soon begin to revise the
document according to these decisions.  Please express any concerns or
qualms ASAP so that we don't face rework.  If you can assist with document
editing to incorporate these decisions, please let me know.

Thanks!

Next week (8/31), assuming a quorum of interested parties is on the call, we
will have a discussion of the timestamp/sequence discussion, with a
consolidated summary of positions and comments expressed to date shared by
GSFC (Jonathan's action).

Also, we have approval for the Multipoint Delivery Orange Book project.  I
am hoping to get the "high-performance retransmission protocol" (or whatever
we end up calling it) Orange Book chartered soon, as well.

We should start to figure out what our agenda will be for the Fall in-person
meetings, and identify who expects to be in attendance, given the
coincidence with the IETF meetings.

Thanks all.

Best regards,

Bob