[Sis-dtn] FW: WG Last Call: IPN URI Scheme (April 16th - May 4th, 2023)

Birrane, Edward J. Edward.Birrane at jhuapl.edu
Mon Apr 17 03:05:49 UTC 2023

SIS-DTNWG,

  Just an FYI, please see below.  The IPN URI scheme document is in WG last call in the IETF.

-Ed

Edward J. Birrane, III, Ph.D. (he/him/his)
Chief Engineer, Space Constellation Networking
Supervisor, Embedded Applications Group
Space Exploration Sector
Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory
(W) 443-778-7423 / (C) 443-690-8272