[SEA-exec] SEA presentation to CESG & CMC

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Nov 15 20:48:07 UTC 2021

Dear SEA Exec,

Here is what I presented to the CESG today and plan to present to the CMC shortly.  If you have any issues with my summaries and the issues I am bringing forward please let me know.

There is also a list of discussion topics for tomorrow that specifically includes that network security architecture topic (and several others that I will engage in).

I have not yet done the demographics slide, so don’t freak out.

Feedback by CoB, Wednesday, 17 Nov please.

Thanks, Peter