[SEA-exec] Please send SEA Plenary presentations

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Nov 9 18:09:49 UTC 2021

Dear SEA Exec & SANA leads,

Please provide me today with your summary presentation materials in source form.  I need them to incorporate into the CESG presentation I must give on the whole SEA Area body of work.

In addition to the meeting summaries that you have presented today please include, in the form of an emailed note, the following:

  1.  Number of meeting days (and hours)
  2.  Max number of unique participants in all of the meetings, by agency
  3.  Max number of agencies represented by participants

If you could send these source materials to me by the end of the day it would make my job easier.

Thanks again for the continued support, Peter