[MOIMS-NAV-EXEC] TDM P-2.0.2 Review Assignments

Berry, David S (US 3920) david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Apr 19 18:47:32 UTC 2024

All:

Attached are several documents:
1. TDM P-2.0.2 Changes Accepted
2. TDM P-2.0.2 Changes Tracked
3. TDM P-2.0.2 Summary of Changes
4. TDM P-2.0.2 Comment Resolution Matrix (CRM)
5. TDM P-2.0.2 "Divide & Conquer" Assignments

My apologies for being late with this distribution... In the past week I have had many deliverables with higher priority which delayed completing the review assignments. I tried to keep the assignments around 23 pages, but some are a bit longer.

Note that there is only a little more than a week prior to the Spring Meetings, so it is unlikely that these assignments will be complete by the 04/29/2024 start of those meetings. Do what you can between now and then... that should be sufficient to allow discussion during the meetings. Juan's Powerpoint may help focus review on major changes in the document. We'll want to conclude this review cycle by May 20 to maintain progress.

Thanks! And I'll see you in Washington, DC.

David

P.S.: There are a few document oddities to be aware of: The document cover is labelled "CCSDS 503.0-B-3" and "Blue Book" but should be labelled "CCSDS 503.0-P-2.0.2"; the document pages are labelled "CCSDS 503.0-B-2" but should also be labelled P-2.0.2; please ensure that if this version is distributed further it should be made clear that this is NOT a Blue Book yet. I've inserted a couple of comments on the cover to this effect. Towards the end of Section 3 (after p.3-55), there are some blank pages and the page numbering restarts at 3-1. After Annex J, there is an empty Annex K followed by an Annex L that will eventually become Annex K.