[SOIS-WIR] [EXTERNAL] Re: Updated CCSDS-883-0-R-0 on the CWE

Ignacio.Aguilar.Sanchez at esa.int Ignacio.Aguilar.Sanchez at esa.int
Fri Jul 23 08:18:04 UTC 2021

Dear Kevin,

For the benefit of those in copy within this exchange, I have just
provided a positive response to your e-mail on the remaining ESA RIDs and
its proposed disposition.

Kind regards,

Ignacio

Ignacio Aguilar Sánchez
Communication Systems Engineer
Electrical Engineering Department

European Space Research and Technology Centre
Keplerlaan 1, PO Box 299, 2200 AG Noordwijk, The Netherlands
Tel. (31) 71 565 5695
Fax (31) 71 565 5418
Email: ignacio.aguilar.sanchez at esa.int
www.esa.int