[Sois-tcons] RE: Re:Re: [Sois-tcoa] Re: SpaceOps 2006

Adrian J. Hooke adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Nov 11 08:33:05 EST 2005

Stuart: my advice is to go ahead and get a lot of good collaborative SOIS
abstracts submitted. If the SpaceOps committee - who haven't yet met -
later want to roll them up into a special session then we can tweak the
papers before they are written.

My personal recommendation would be to hold a special 2-hour CCSDS tutorial
session, given by the Area Directors, on the Monday afternoon. We have to
prepare identical material for presentation to the Russians the following
week anyway, so this way we could get dual use. Then in that session we
could point people to specific papers in other sessions. But its up to the
SpaceOps folk if they want to avail themselves of this opportunity.

///a