[Sois-tcons] Re: Re:Re: [Sois-tcoa] Re: SpaceOps 2006

Eduardo W. Bergamini e.w.bergamini at uol.com.br
Tue Nov 8 08:42:16 EST 2005

Adrian,

I understand that the TPC  is considering the possibility that the current Track profile may be, to some  extent, as found pertinent, adapted to the actual suite of submission to be accepted to the event. In counterpart, I would understand that, for instance, the SOIS originated contributions may be eventually passive of being possibly framed in one or more Session blocks and, therefore, in one or more Tracks. But, preferably and, in principle, tightenly characterized as possible to the current context which is currently being defined for each of the Tracks. Otherwise, besides the natural selective process work, the TPC may easily face a burden that may prohibitively delay the review process among the TPC members. I believe you understand what I mean. However, I see as a most positive initiative the prospective SOIS related initiative. Certainly, praiseworthy. Not to mention the other standardization areas possible submissions. Properly explored, CCSDS originated themes do have a respectable, solid potential on hot topics for possible submission.

Eduardo.