[Sois-tcons] Re:Re: [Sois-tcoa] Re: SpaceOps 2006

Adrian J. Hooke adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Nov 7 16:13:47 EST 2005

At 12:36 PM 11/7/2005, Eduardo W. Bergamini wrote:
>One should consider that submissions may have to be framed in more than
>one track, as part of the natural sorting process.

Eduardo: I was suggesting that in view of the unique proximity of key CCSDS
personnel, the SpaceOps technical committee might care to introduce a new
track - namely, a special session on SOIS interface standardization. Such a
"special track" would focus on a "hot topic" and might be of great interest
to attendees.

///adrian