[Sois-tcons] Re:Re: [Sois-tcoa] Re: SpaceOps 2006

Eduardo W. Bergamini e.w.bergamini at uol.com.br
Mon Nov 7 15:36:28 EST 2005

Adrian,

One should consider that submissions may have to be framed in more than one track, as part of the natural sorting process. Therefore, a good acquaintance with the technical premises defined for each of the tracks is certainly advisable as an additional guidance to the author in the process of his own elaboration of the paper to be submitted. Regards,

Eduardo.