[Sois-tcons] REMINDER - Telecon tomorrow

Massimiliano.Ciccone at esa.int Massimiliano.Ciccone at esa.int
Mon Jun 20 14:01:24 EDT 2005

Dear TCONS,
I've just posted an initial draft red of the "TCONS Inter-Networking Service
Interface" for your review.
Please try to have a look at that, specially the conceptual introductory part
and the definition of the Connectionless service up to section 3.2.2.1.
The rest is still to be finalized.

I hope to have some feedback from you at tomorrows telecon.

thanks

Max

|---------+------------------------------------>
|         |           "Jane K. Marquart"       |
|         |           <Jane.K.Marquart at nasa.gov|
|         |           >                        |
|         |           Sent by:                 |
|         |           sois-tcons-bounces at mailma|
|         |           n.ccsds.org              |
|         |                                    |
|         |                                    |
|         |           20/06/2005 15.17         |
|         |                                    |
|---------+------------------------------------>
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                               |
  |        To:      "'sois-tcons at mailman.ccsds.org'" <sois-tcons at mailman.ccsds.org>                               |
  |        cc:                                                                                                    |
  |        Subject: [Sois-tcons] REMINDER - Telecon tomorrow                                                      |
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

All,

Just a reminder that we have our telecon tomorrow.  I'll send out the number
and passcode later today.  I've included the actions from the last telecon so
if you haven't completed your action(s), hmmmmmm, better get on the stick?

At 05:57 PM 6/3/2005 +0100, Steve Parkes wrote:

      Dear All,

      Here are the actions that we agreed:

         1. Max to send out information about the Discussion Board and all to
            use this for future email debate - by 8th June.
         2. Steve/Rick to provide white paper describing the overall
            architecture - by 21st June.
         3. Greg/Steve to provide an initial white paper on QoS approach - by
            21st June.
         4. Max/Dai to provide draft red book describing the Inter Network
            Service Interface that admits TCP/IP and other transport/network
            services - by 21st June.
         5. Dai to provide draft red book describing the Intra Network
            Service Interface that provides a datagram service with QoS
            across a single sub-network - by 21st June.
         6. Rick to provide a draft red book describing the Data Link Service
            - by 21st June.
         7. Jane/Steve/Greg to define Network Management Service to be
            defined following QoS white paper - deadline TBD during next
            teleconf.
         8. Max SOIS CAN draft red book - deadline TBD during next teleconf.
         9. Steve SOIS SpaceWire draft red book - deadline TBD during next
            teleconf.
         10.      Rick SOIS 1394 draft red book - deadline TBD during next
            teleconf.
         11.      Jane/Greg SOIS Ethernet draft red book - deadline TBD
            during next teleconf.
         12.      Rick/Chris SOIS 1553 draft red book - deadline TBD during
            next teleconf.

      Next teleconference to be on Tuesday 21st - Jane to send out email
      reminder and phone number details.

      Regards

      Steve

      Steve Parkes