[Sois-tcons] Telecon and status

Jane K. Marquart Jane.K.Marquart at nasa.gov
Thu Jan 13 11:57:59 EST 2005

Sorry fellas!  Maybe I was too hasty in cancelling....waited until last
minute before we'd get charged.  I guess I should have sent out the e-mail
yesterday.  We usually do have confirm e-mails beforehand so I thought
maybe it was off.  My apologies.

I see that Greg and I are to review/correct/update the C-code APIs by the
end of the month.  We'll keep you posted on that.

I've also got a task funded for Greg to do a Spacewire implementation using
the TCONS architecture.  We're just starting on the design of that system
and we've got a real mission interested in possibly using it.  We can share
progress (and implementation) as we go along.

Steve's unavailable for the next telecon (Feb. 3)  Anyone else have a conflict?

Jane