[Sois-tcons] Cancellation of telecon today

Massimiliano.Ciccone at esa.int Massimiliano.Ciccone at esa.int
Thu Jan 13 10:32:46 EST 2005

Dear Jane,
I ' m just back from a section meeting. I was available for the teleconf
today.
Anyway, at this point I think it makes sense to wait for the next one on the
3rd of February and have normal e-mail discussions in the meanwhile.

Steve, how is it proceeding with the new red book version ?

Cheers

Max

|---------+------------------------------------>
|         |           "Jane K. Marquart"       |
|         |           <Jane.K.Marquart at nasa.gov|
|         |           >                        |
|         |           Sent by:                 |
|         |           sois-tcons-bounces at mailma|
|         |           n.ccsds.org              |
|         |                                    |
|         |                                    |
|         |           13/01/2005 04.23         |
  |        To:      sois-tcons at mailman.ccsds.org                                                                 |
  |        cc:                                                                                                   |
  |        Subject: [Sois-tcons] Cancellation of telecon today                                                   |

All,

I cancelled the telecon today since I didn't get any response about
attendance.  Shall we just plan for our regular telecon in February?

Jane