[Sois-tcons] RE: SOIS TCONS

Chris Plummer c.plummer at skynet.be
Tue Apr 5 17:42:52 EDT 2005

Hi Steve,

The sort of thing we need is something that will sell TCONS to a project
manager. That means that it needs to be less than three minutes long
verbally (including the 2 minute phone call interruption) and must be no
more than 2 A4 pages of printed matter of which at least one and a half
pages should be cartoons and words should be in 18 point text minimum. The
emphasis must be on how TCONS will make that project managers life more
endurable, which means that there is no real room for technical arguments,
and certainly no scope for a bitching session about TCP/IP. To do that you
need to try to feel the way that project manager feels.

Seriously, CCSDS secretariat now includes professional PR and marketing
support. If we can get TCONS through next week I think we should start try
to get some input from that function!

Cheers,

            Chris.

  _____