[Sois-tcons] TCONS TELECON TOMORROW

Steve Parkes sparkes at computing.dundee.ac.uk
Wed Sep 1 10:40:45 EDT 2004

Dear TCONS Working Group Members,

There will be a teleconference tomorrow, details below.
That is 16:00 UK time and 17:00 European time.

The current status of the red book is that I have written about half of the
critical section based on what we discused in Montreal. I expect to have a
completed draft for everyone to review in about a week.

The aim of the teleconference is to touch base and for me to ask a few
technical questions to help me with the red book.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Steve