[Sois-tcons] SOIS Teleconference

Abhijit Sengupta Abhijit.Sengupta at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri May 7 13:40:06 EDT 2004

I agree with Steve. The telecon started (someone called me and she
connected me to the telecon - I never got a number to connect) in a very
noisy background and we decided to drop and reconnect later. Then I got a
message (I was in a different line) that it will restart 1 hr later -
obviously I expected to be called in again, but that never happened and I
missed the telecon. Well, see you at Montreal!!

Abhijit Sengupta