[Sois-tcons] RE: Welcome to the "Sois-tcons" mailing list

Stuart Mills smills at computing.dundee.ac.uk
Mon Apr 26 05:51:56 EDT 2004

Hi, in response to Steve's earlier e-mail, here's a bit about me:

My name's Stuart Mills and I'm a research assistant in the Space Systems
Research Group at the University of Dundee.  I'm also currently completing a
PhD in the use of networking protocols over SpaceWire.  I've obviously done
a bit of work with SpaceWire and networking protocols, and have written a
number of drivers and software for SpaceWire devices.

I share Steve's beliefs that the recommendation of appropriate protocols can
only be of benefit to the community.

Thanks,

	Stuart

Stuart Mills,
Space Systems Research Group,
Division of Applied Computing,
University of Dundee,
Park Wynd,
Dundee, DD1 4HN,
Scotland, UK
Tel: +44 1382 348837
Fax:+44 1382 348838

If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to or
from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your subscription page
at:

http://mailman.ccsds.org/mailman/options/sois-tcons/smills%40computing.dunde
e.ac.uk

  Sois-tcons-request at mailman.ccsds.org

with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the quotes), and
you will get back a message with instructions.

You must know your password to change your options (including changing the
password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:

  gozadu

Normally, Mailman will remind you of your mailman.ccsds.org mailing list
passwords once every month, although you can disable this if you prefer.
This reminder will also include instructions on how to unsubscribe or change
your account options.  There is also a button on your options page that will
email your current password to you.