[Sois-tcons] Intro

Massimiliano.Ciccone at esa.int Massimiliano.Ciccone at esa.int
Sun Apr 25 17:46:16 EDT 2004

Hallo everybody,
I work for the Computer and Data Systems Section (TEC-EDD) of ESA-ESTEC in
the Netherlands since 1999. I was previosly involved in the development and
validation of the CCSDS File Delivery Protocol (CFDP). I believe that a TCONS
standard interface would be a major benefit for the entire space community in
terms of costs and reliability of space systems. I am sure that we will all
gain from such a challenging experience.

Max

SW Engineer
Computers and Data Systems Section
VITROCISET - 2200 AG Noordwijk The Netherlands
ESTEC - ESA (TEC- EDD)
e-mail: Massimiliano.Ciccone at ESA.int             \|/
Ph: +31-71-5655310                                              @ @