[Sois-tcoa] Time Access Service

Stuart Fowell Stuart.Fowell at scisys.ltd.uk
Tue Apr 26 06:35:43 EDT 2005

Deal all,

Unfortunately I now have a clash of events with the teleconference
review of the Time Distribution Service Red Book as I need to be in
Toulouse for an important project review.

I suggest we keep the same deadline for comments (Friday 29th April) but
move the teleconference into the start of the following week - 9th or
10th of May - depending upon Scott's availability. When he's back in
email contact we can set the date.

Sorry for the change.

My comments are attached, marked up in the Red Book

Stuart