[cssm] Notes for June 4 telecon + updated action items

Barkley, Erik J (US 3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jun 4 23:55:16 UTC 2024

CSSM Colleagues,

Attached are the notes from the teleconference on June 4.  Corrections appreciated.    The notes have also been uploaded to the teleconference folder on CWE (meeting materials --> 2024 --> Telecons or https://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/Meeting%20Materials/2024/Telecons )

Also attached is the updated action items list which has also been posted to the action items folder in the CWE private space.

Our next telecon is scheduled for July 2.  You may recall that I sent an email after the spring meetings about recording the teleconference as an experiment to see how the transcript generation works. The intention is to speed up sending the notes of the meeting. Although I forgot to do so at today's teleconference I would still like to try the experiment at the next teleconference.  As noted earlier, I have found that it is fairly effective to have the transcript generated and useful to be able to scan through the generated transcript from other meetings I have attended that utilize this practice.