[cssm] Preliminary draft schedule for Fall meetings in Toulouse
Barkley, Erik J (US 3970)
erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Sep 8 00:04:11 UTC 2022
Yes, this all sounds good. Thanks for the good list. Indeed, these will be the kind of details that get filled in for the various timeslots available for the CSSM WG meetings in Toulouse.
From: Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de <Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de>
Sent: Wednesday, September 7, 2022 0:05
To: Barkley, Erik J (US 3970) <erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov>
Cc: smwg at mailman.ccsds.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] RE: Preliminary draft schedule for Fall meetings in Toulouse
Sounds good to me.
Few things we should take a look at (rather loose collection for the moment):
* SMURF / SPDF prototyping (short discussion and a status)
* Service Agreement parameter collection (a good brainstorming and inputs collection, we need to progress here a bit)
* SACP Book initiation / White Book status
* Short review of Configuration Profile model and the XSD’s – fine / not fine? I’d like to have here a good, written 😉 WG consensus
* Cross reference and inter-recommendation stuff review (are we still on track there?)
* State machines – short recall and a decision on any further work on that (maybe this would match into discussion about Management Services)
* GitHub Schema Management – kick-off?
From: SMWG <smwg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org <mailto:smwg-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org> > On Behalf Of Barkley, Erik J (US 3970) via SMWG
Sent: Mittwoch, 31. August 2022 02:26
To: CCSDS Service Mgmt WG <smwg at mailman.ccsds.org <mailto:smwg at mailman.ccsds.org> >
Subject: [cssm] Preliminary draft schedule for Fall meetings in Toulouse
Attached please find a preliminary draft of the CSSM and Cloud Computing BOF meeting schedule for the upcoming fall meetings in Toulouse. At this point the schedule is mostly about identifying the available time slots for the CSSM working group and for the cloud computing BOF. The CSTS working group plans on meeting Tuesday through Thursday of the meeting week, but I will have to wait until next week to further coordinate with the CSTS working group chair, Holger, for any further consideration with regard to joint meetings between the working groups other than the plenary sessions identified.
There are a few items to note:
1) a joint session with the DDOR WG has been tentatively agreed upon with the DDOR WG Chair for Wednesday of the meeting week
2) the cloud computing BOF will require some dedicated time during the meetings and we can discuss how the CSSM WG can proceed during the cloud computing BOF times at our teleconference on September 13 – separate meeting rooms have been requested
3) agency surveys with regard to implementation of standardized service management has been scheduled for late Thursday morning and I believe JAXA will be making a presentation and would like to have a discussion in this regard. You may wish to recall that we have an action from the spring meetings to provide information to the best extent we can with regard to agency implementation plans at the fall meetings. I encourage everyone to provide inputs to the extent possible.
4) The boot camp will be held on Friday morning – the planning reflects no CSSM or Cloud BOF meetings at this time in order to provide the opportunity for everyone who wishes to attend the boot camp to do so. Personally, I look forward to attending the boot camp and would like to take the opportunity to encourage everyone else to attend.
5) The CSS Area closing plenary is scheduled for Friday afternoon – if possible, please plan to attend – it will very likely be concluded no later than 15:00.
I plan to have a more complete list of topics for discussion with regard to meetings planning at the September 13 teleconference, but please do not hesitate to note any items you think would benefit from hopefully a well-attended face-to-face set of meetings in Toulouse.
Looking forward to literally seeing most of you for the first time in quite some time (and some for the first time), in Toulouse!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 10569 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the SMWG