[cssm] Preliminary draft schedule for Fall meetings in Toulouse

Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de
Wed Sep 7 07:04:34 UTC 2022

Hi Erik,

Sounds good to me.

Few things we should take a look at (rather loose collection for the moment):

*	SMURF / SPDF prototyping (short discussion and a status)
*	Service Agreement parameter collection (a good brainstorming and inputs collection, we need to progress here a bit)
*	SACP Book initiation / White Book status
*	Short review of Configuration Profile model and the XSD’s – fine / not fine? I’d like to have here a good, written 😉 WG consensus
*	Cross reference and inter-recommendation stuff review (are we still on track there?)
*	State machines – short recall and a decision on any further work on that (maybe this would match into discussion about Management Services)
*	GitHub Schema Management – kick-off?

Best regards

Marcin