[cssm] Example of cross support DDOR interface implementation

Martin.Unal at esa.int Martin.Unal at esa.int
Thu May 5 11:23:23 UTC 2022

Hello

FYI
To illustrate how DDOR can be modelled into the CCSDS format, here is a
memo I wrote a couple of months ago to guide one of our new external
provider to implement DDOR.
The interface is based of CCSDS SMURF (white 0.6) and SSF (Blue 1)

Extension of CCSDS parameter is done using the namespace <provider:
This solution allows a strict xsd control per mission of parameter value.

Regards
Martin UNAL
Ground Operation Manager
Ground Facilities Ops HSO - ONO