[cssm] Comments/editing on SACP concept paper

Barkley, Erik J (US 3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue May 11 00:47:26 UTC 2021

Hello Marcin,

Just in time for the spring meetings, and just what you wanted  - last-minute editing and comments on the SACP concept paper :-)  Please see the attached.  But don't worry, it's not so bad. Mostly I did some editing from the perspective of bringing a CMC delegate on board not really understanding what's going on and so I wrote up a little bit more of an introduction. Of course we will have time to go over this at our first virtual spring 2021 meeting tomorrow - or probably later today for you as of the time of this email  - hope the jet lag is not too bad ;)