[cssm] SMURF Prototyping Presentation (AI2021-0511-01)

Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de
Wed Jul 14 10:40:28 UTC 2021

Dear Erik,

Attached the presentation. Please take a look. I did not yet uploaded it to the CWE… because…

It still has few things which need to be – eventually – altered, depending what we agree in next days/weeks.

  1.  I added additional success criterium as proposed by Martin (it is however not yet in the YB and we still need to review all our past test cases with respect to that)
  2.  Regarding spaceUserNode for ReportRequest being optional or not, we need a final decision here. The same wrt srvPkgReqVersion
  3.  I would like to make a YB 902.9 Version 1.0 for covering interim SMURF testing, and then extend it with SPDF to version 2.0. After we clarified above things (and Martin also did input his input), I would clean up the YB to make a 1.0 release. This I’d respectively reflect in the presentation (need to alter the link on the first page 😉).

Cheers
Marcin