[cssm] [CSSM] SMURF forbidden pass use case

Martin.Unal at esa.int Martin.Unal at esa.int
Fri Nov 13 15:58:44 UTC 2020

Hello

I believe that if you use the SMURF for constraint based planning, you
have the possibility to provide go/no go time window.

3.11.4  CLASS TimeWindows
        The TimeWindows class is optional and may be used to submit a set
of time windows.
        Each instance of the TimeWindows class must contain 1 or more
instances of the TimeWindow class described in section 3.11.5.
NOTE    ?       The TimeWindows class is a specialization of class
Constraints described in 3.10.2 and the generic description of the
parameters can be found there.
        The use of the TimeWindows class allows the specification of a set
of one or more time windows that must either all be included or all
excluded in the resulting schedule.
        Table 3-37 specifies the use of the parameters in the TimeWindows.
Table 3-37: Class TimeWindows Parameters
Parameter
Description
Data Type
Data Units
includeWindow
If true indicates that the time range specified by the window is
considered to be included.
If false indicates that the time range specified by the window is
considered to be excluded.
xsd:Boolean
n/a
1.1.2   CLASS TimeWindow