[cssm] Blank RID input forms for CPIF and TGFT?

Barkley, Erik J (US 3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Jan 9 17:33:44 UTC 2020

Hello Colin,

As you may have seen, agency reviews for both the CPIF and TGFT are currently underway -- they were initiated on New Year's Eve -- talk about CCSDS operating nonstop! :-)  Do you have some preformatted PDF RID inputs forms that I can use - i.e., with the CCSDS document title/number, etc. already populated? I can probably take one of earlier "trial" ones and set it up for my own purposes, but I'd like to make sure that I use the latest version. I'm cc'ing the WG as I suspect other members may want something like this too.

Thank you,