[cssm] Updates:- Abstract Event Definition Book, Service Management Common data Entities Book, SMURF Book, UML Model, XML Schema.

Barkley, Erik J (US 3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Feb 6 01:08:33 UTC 2020

Colin,

I have a request for double sanity check...I think you meant to say in your email, for the last bullet, something like:

"Correct section A.2.2 to refer to section 3.11 (c) of Ref [4]"  --  not "of Ref [3]" right?  A.2.2 seems to read correctly, but I just want make sure something did not go missing....

Thanks,
-Erik