[cssm] The books diagram, another update needed

Barkley, Erik J (US 3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Nov 20 18:03:54 UTC 2019

Dear Marcin,

As you may have seen from the meeting summary, the PIF got renamed to the CPIF (Communications Planning Information Formats).  This was the result of the CESG poll where it was noted that the original name had potential for confusion with outputs from other working groups. In any case, of course this means we need a minor update to the famous service management books diagram (actually I think it is multiple diagrams with a version for inclusion in each book if I recall properly) . Can I ask you to produce an update of this? If so, I will be happy to update the Abstract Event Definition and Common Data Entities books diagrams as these books are close to going out for publication polling.

Thank you and best regards,