[Smwg] Mountain View/Spring 2019 meeting summary

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu May 16 23:34:10 UTC 2019

CSSM colleagues,

The meeting summary for the recently concluded spring 2019 meetings in Mountain View has been uploaded to the CWE (CSS-SM -> Meeting Materials -> 2019 -> Spring) and is also attached to this email.  Please do not hesitate to let me know of any omissions or corrections etc. that you note.

My sincere thanks for a very successful set of meetings to those who traveled to be at the meetings or dialed into the WebEx session to participate.