[Smwg] Administrative note re CWE

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jul 10 18:09:16 UTC 2019

CSSM Colleagues,

You may recall that about 1.5 years ago we reorganized the CWE directory structure so as to help locate various files with the assistance of a more regular layout. The old stuff went into an archive directory called "CWE Private Archive".  I took the liberty of renaming this to "Z Archive of Former CWE Private".  My rationale in doing so was that the archive is now clearly separated at the end of the directory listing and this will help eliminate having to see (the current) CWE Private folder directly next to the CWE Private Archive.  A screenshot of what the alphabetized directory listing looks like is below. I personally find this better to navigate and it eliminates, for me, the occasional mistake of clicking on the "wrong" CWE Private.  I hope this does not cause any issues for anyone - if so we can certainly take it up at the next teleconference.

Ps, taking a look at this I think the SCC-SM Blue-1 Errata should be put in the archive folder. Also, there appears to be no real use for the "Unsorted Folder" (it currently appears to be another in the archive type folders/directorie)

CWE Listing screenshot:

[cid:image001.png at 01D5370F.84A8CDB0]