[Smwg] action item 2018-1211-01, Clarify constraints on presence of payload and metadata files in an XFDU packages

Barkley, Erik J (3970) Erik.J.Barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jan 8 21:31:24 UTC 2019

John,

I must admit to not having done a detailed analysis (inspecting the updated book), but the approach and items listed below look good to me.  Some minor notes on the items 1 and 2:

1.       From: "...accompanied in in the same XFDU Package.."  To:  ""...accompanied in the same XFDU Package..."

2.      From "...only when it associated..."  To:  "only when it is associated..."