[Smwg] SPDF - question on usage of primeServiceReqIDXRef

Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de Marcin.Gnat at dlr.de
Tue Oct 2 09:23:11 UTC 2018

Hi,

Could it be, this parameter should point to the first request as kind of the "universal ID reference which all related scenarios point to"? This is btw. not a typo that the Request is referenced and not the Service Package, I think. But also I do not know if this is still good. I'm not sure if it than fits still to our "scenarios" scenario which we have.

Also I saw in the newest SMURF, that there is a notion of defining Scenarios with scenarioID and serviceReqID. This would mean, two different scenarios are defined by two different requests. My thinking was (and I reflected that also in the state machine) that the different scenarios are rather on the level of Service Package and not the Service Package Request. The latter case makes the handling of scenarios extremely complex in my opinion. I mean, there is a difference:

-          I have a pass which has alternatively another pass which can be exchanged with

-          I have a time period with multiple passes (i.e. shopping list or standing order), which may be in another scenario replaced by request with different pattern...

Especially the latter case is not really different (from user point of view) with simple Replace "Service Package Request" Request. If we treat two different Requests as scenarios, the provider needs to keep all the possible pass combinations in parallel. Also the state machine gets very complex....

Marcin