[Smwg] TGFT environmentInfo and new TestPlan version

Ciocirlan Claudia Claudia.Ciocirlan at cnes.fr
Tue Mar 20 09:53:45 UTC 2018

Hello,

Sorry for sending you several small emails, I have yet another minor remark on the specification.

XFDU defines an extension mechanism based on environmentInfo elements.

One such element is mandatory for a TGFT manifest (section 4.2.5.6.1).

The extension subelement of this element must be typed as a TgftXfduExtensionType element.

An environmentInfo element may also hold xmlData elements, for unstructured XML. I believe that the choice of using a structured element in extension should lead to not using the xmlData fields.

However this is not forbidden by the XFDU specification, and nothing is said about this in the TGFT specification. I would suggest to add a constraint in the TGFT specification, that the environmentInfo element holding the tgft extension does not hold any xmlData elements. What would you think,

I have just uploaded a new version of the TGFT test plan with minor changes on cwe.

Regards,
Claudia

Claudia Ciocirlan CNES/DNO/OP/SSO
Mission Operations Ground Segment