[Smwg] Response for AI 2018-0411-18

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jul 31 00:29:41 UTC 2018

CSSM Colleagues,

Attached please find the response to action item 2018-0411-18, "Propose how an event sequence can reference information in configuration profiles for the following cases a) the carriers are all in one config profile b) the carriers are mapped one to one with the config profiles". The action item has some hand drawn hieroglyphics so it may not be quite so legible without some assistance in the walk-through. If you are so brave as to go through this prior to the teleconference tomorrow my suggestion is view this either in reading or presentation mode as there is animation involved. As you might guess I propose to include this on the agenda for the teleconference for tomorrow.