[Smwg] [Css-csts] Notes from the Functional Resource Discussion on 14/12/2017

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Jan 30 22:30:08 UTC 2018

Dear Holger,

I am taking a look at the spreadsheet in relation to working on an action item for the CSSM WG (DDOR vs FRM).  In the process, I could not help to notice that we may be missing a couple of resource types, which really don't have anything to do with DDOR.  I see that we have the CCSDS 401 modulation schemes addressed in terms of FRs but I think we will ultimately need CCSDS 414 (PN ranging for deep space)
and 415 (2 GHz CDMA + near earth PN ranging) schemes.   I would not say this is not urgent, but something to keep in mind.  Perhaps it is something we could discuss at the Spring 2018 meetings.