[Smwg] Action 2017-1106-01 - Delta-DOR Metadata.

Colin.Haddow at esa.int Colin.Haddow at esa.int
Mon Jan 22 15:35:12 UTC 2018

Dear all,
                  please find attached an example of delta-dor metedata
that Mattia supplied to me. With respect to the size of delta-dor files I
understand from Mattia that "It depends on the length of the recording,
the sampling rate and the quantisation. For Delta-DOR they can go from a
minimum of about 25MB to a maximum of about 2GB, depending on the
configuration"

Cheers for now,

Colin

Dr. Colin R. Haddow,