[Smwg] 902x13r0_01 - Abstract Event Definition - Updated draft

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Feb 6 01:59:30 UTC 2018

Colin,

I took a look at the abstract event definition and have the same general comment that I had with respect to the common data entity definitions: essentially whether or not this book "controls" the bits and pieces of UML that it lays out.  Also, for this book I wonder a little bit about the books overview/context diagram. Given that this book in particular is intended to be reusable by other areas in CCSDS we might want to consider tweaking the diagram a bit in that regard. Perhaps we can chat briefly about this at the teleconference tomorrow.