[Smwg] 902x12r0_01 - Service Management Common Data Entities - Updated draft

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Feb 6 01:37:24 UTC 2018

Hello Colin,

The draft looks very good.  I have a couple of minor comments in the attached. Perhaps worth mentioning is a question about how the common data entities book controls the bits and pieces of UML that are presented in the book. I suspect that in fact this is what this book is doing but I'm not sure that the text clearly indicates that.