[Smwg] 902x2-w0.16 - Planning Information Formats - Updated draft

Colin.Haddow at esa.int Colin.Haddow at esa.int
Thu Feb 1 19:13:32 UTC 2018

Hi Erik,
              with respect to your points;

I'm open to suggestion what we should call them. COMMS is the current
working name but its easy enough to change.
If you look in the Service Management Common Data Entities book you'll see
that the SrvMhtAbstractEvent class (from which all the planning events are
derived) inherits the optional identifier from the Abstract Event Class.
Guilty as charged, for some reason I don't have anything about this in my
notes, so completely forgot about it.

Cheers for now,

Colin

Dr. Colin R. Haddow,