[Smwg] PIF Test Plan

Tuttle, Karen L. (GRC-MSI0) karen.l.tuttle at nasa.gov
Wed Apr 4 16:45:38 UTC 2018

Dear CSSM Colleagues,

I’ve looked over the PIF test plan that was updated in January and I think it’s ready for review. Please see the attached document and it has been uploaded to the CWE Private – beta website.

Looking forward to seeing you all next week,
Karen

--
Karen L. Tuttle
NASA Glenn ISS Payload Operations Center, Project & Integration Manager