[Smwg] FW: Response to AI 2017-0512-02

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Nov 28 20:41:22 UTC 2017

CSSM Colleagues,

At today's teleconference I took an action to re-send the preliminary analysis done with regard to planning information for Mars relay coordination.   I propose that we take this into consideration for the current round of updates for the PIF and that we make a decision (to incorporate or not) at the December 12th teleconference.