[Smwg] PIF Prototype directories established

Barkley, Erik J (3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 14 18:05:29 UTC 2017

Hello Uwe, Yeou-Fang,

Following up from yesterday's teleconference, I have created the directories in the prototyping area of the CWE. The root directory for the PIF prototyping is:

https://cwe.ccsds.org/css/Prototyping/PIF

If you are not able to access, perhaps you will need to login. I have also uploaded the naming conventions material and the prototype inter-operations timeline material in this directory.

I was able to create an alert message and if you choose the email notification you should see it coming from "Cross Support Services Area (CSS) techsupport at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:techsupport at mailman.ccsds.org>"

May the prototyping begin and be fun :-)