[Smwg] Simplified Configuration Profile slides on CWE

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Mon Mar 13 18:50:24 UTC 2017

CSSMWG colleagues ---
At today's WebEx session, we discussed the relationships among configuration profiles, service package requests, and service package results. As part of the discussion, I presented a few slides on the subject. These slides are part of a larger presentation, which I have uploaded to the CWE at URL
https://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-SM/CWE%20Private/Service%20Agreement%20and%20Configuration%20Profile%20Book/SimpleConfigurationProfiles-170313.pptx

After the telecon, I tweaked a few of the slides to improve clarity, added an example of 3 single-service configuration profiles to the existing example of a single, 3-service configuration profile, and added a slide noting several discussion points during the telecon.

Best regards,
John